Under the Stairs where I work there is a hollow where various animals take refuge, two years ago we had a cat living there, a few weeks ago a baby skunk, now today another skunk is in the trap (catch and release) I went to see what was in the trap yesterday morning but it was still dark, it moved so I ran, I knew it was a skunk as I could see the White stripe! Just been to take another look but as soon as you get near it turns it's back toward you.
Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Pepe Le Pew pays a visit
Under the Stairs where I work there is a hollow where various animals take refuge, two years ago we had a cat living there, a few weeks ago a baby skunk, now today another skunk is in the trap (catch and release) I went to see what was in the trap yesterday morning but it was still dark, it moved so I ran, I knew it was a skunk as I could see the White stripe! Just been to take another look but as soon as you get near it turns it's back toward you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Animal Kingdom Birthday Card
This is card I made for my Grandsons 5th Birthday, Apparently he liked the googly eyes the best!
Braydon & Alphabet Quilt
Here is my eldest grandson with a quilt I made for him
Alphabet Quilt



















oh my, I would be avoiding that rear area too. thank goodness we don't have them in Australia lol
ReplyDeleteCrispy bacon is a skunk delicacy? Interesting..
You are welcome to them matey.lol
ReplyDeleteI can only imagine how much they pong!
ReplyDeleteI've never seen a skunk in my yard. I'd have to go a bit further out onto the east end of the Island for that. Thank goodness you trap and release. Lucky critters. :)
ReplyDelete