Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Pretty Scarf, Ornaments & Odour de la Skunk

Another skunk in the trap this morning, I missed the commotion as I came to work a little later today.  Corinne was sprayed as she tried to take me a picture, they think it was Mummy Skunk!  Glad I missed it!
For a friend who has been diagnosed with the dreaded breast cancer, she goes in on Friday for the op, check your boobies ladies' and gents, if you find anything get it looked at ASAP, please don't  wait!

Lovely ornament's Jo from Lilly Pilly sent me from Australia before Christmas.
And its snowing again!

3 comments:

  1. Will be thinking of your friend during her surgery. Bless her heart. She's lucky to have friends like you. What a darling and clever scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ornaments .Thinking of your friend as she goes in for surgery.No snow here,just rain rain and more rain.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no mama le pieu's revenge!
    lovely scarf for your friend, hope all goes well with her surgery and recovery.
    very pretty ornaments.
    would love to throw myself in that snow it was 35 degrees C her today and we should reach 41 by sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, have a great day!

Animal Kingdom Birthday Card

Animal Kingdom Birthday Card
This is card I made for my Grandsons 5th Birthday, Apparently he liked the googly eyes the best!

Braydon & Alphabet Quilt

Braydon & Alphabet Quilt
Here is my eldest grandson with a quilt I made for him

Alphabet Quilt