Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Animal Kingdom Birthday Card
This is card I made for my Grandsons 5th Birthday, Apparently he liked the googly eyes the best!
Braydon & Alphabet Quilt
Here is my eldest grandson with a quilt I made for him
Alphabet Quilt















I do hope you are keeping safe and dry. The flood was on the news here in Dongara Western Australia...
ReplyDeleteOh Sue, this is unbelievable and I am so sorry that you have to deal with such devastation. Will continue to send virtual hugs and lots of prayers. Will hope that this will become a distant memory in the days ahead. Take care...
ReplyDeleteHope the water recedes very soon and you can begin putting your life back together again. Stay safe and be strong.... hugs
ReplyDeleteBeen there, done this in Iowa. This too shall pass, it will make you more conscious of what goes in that basement. Our water heater and furnace moved to the first floor out of harms way. It will get better, but not today I'm afraid. They rescued the husband and our dog with an airboat. And the horses went to the neighbor's barn. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteI am praying for you Sue...and your whole town:):)
ReplyDelete