I am a crafter that loves to start new projects... I love the country and camping, My dogs Daisy and Jackson, chickens, birdhouses, all things prim, my garden and most of all my FAMILY. I am from England originally, we came to live in Alberta, Canada in June 2001. I have 2 lovely grown up daughters Stephanie and Vicky, my Son Ian who is the baby of the family (25) and 9 beautiful Grandchildren. Thank you for visiting me, please pop in again!
Lesley was just saying you were underwater...wow....that's a lot of water. We are in drought here in Texas. Too bad we can't spread it out. Will keep you in my prayers.
Sue I have thought of you, I flew into Calgary on June 22 morning, and flew back in the afternoon... wow, what a scary view from up there. I feel so sad for you all. I hope your well now.... I have been having 'puter problems and locked out of blogger, just got back in yesterday. But you were in my thoughts, good to see you posting! Best, Maureen
Oh No..... Pleased you are safe and well. Take care. Hugz Maria
ReplyDeleteFar out Sue!!!
ReplyDeleteToo much water near your place girl.
Glad to hear everyone is OK and hope
the water backs off soon.
Cheers, Anita.
Oh my golly....I had no idea...thank goodness you are safe...prayers and positive thoughts...take care...
ReplyDeleteHow awful.
ReplyDeleteAs long as you , yours and the animals are safe, that's good or as relative as good can be under the circumstances.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and so many other Albertans who are living through these hard times.
We have been watching what has been happening to the people out West.Heartbreaking,Keep in touch with us.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear this, take care of yourself and stay safe!
ReplyDeleteTake care......sending good wishes from Australia
ReplyDeleteglad you are safe but so sorry to hear about the flooding......hope the waters reside fast and you don't have massive damage.........
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear about the flooding, glad to hear you are all safe and well. I hope the water resides soon for you without too much damage. xx
ReplyDeleteLesley was just saying you were underwater...wow....that's a lot of water. We are in drought here in Texas. Too bad we can't spread it out. Will keep you in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteSue I have thought of you, I flew into Calgary on June 22 morning, and flew back in the afternoon... wow, what a scary view from up there. I feel so sad for you all. I hope your well now....
ReplyDeleteI have been having 'puter problems and locked out of blogger, just got back in yesterday. But you were in my thoughts, good to see you posting!
Best, Maureen
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete