It seems only 2 people wanted to Pay it Forward, so Drum Roll........
Wendy and Laura are the 2 lucky ladies
within the next 12 months I will send you a handmade item, once you receive it you will have 12 months to do the same!
A few weeks ago I was able to meet Lesley from The Cuddle Quilter , she was over in Alberta to vist her daughter who lives in Calgary. We met for a chat one afternoon and Lesley gave me my pay it forward gift that I won when she did a post about a Pay it Forward that she had taken part in, I think I received the original quilt that she made, here it is on the shelf in my bathroom
Wendy and Laura are the 2 lucky ladies
within the next 12 months I will send you a handmade item, once you receive it you will have 12 months to do the same!
A few weeks ago I was able to meet Lesley from The Cuddle Quilter , she was over in Alberta to vist her daughter who lives in Calgary. We met for a chat one afternoon and Lesley gave me my pay it forward gift that I won when she did a post about a Pay it Forward that she had taken part in, I think I received the original quilt that she made, here it is on the shelf in my bathroom
Within the next 12 months I will do a pay it forward of my own, I don't know what it will be yet BUT I will make 3 items and draw names out of a hat or bowl, so if you would like to win a handmade item from me please leave a comment, I will do the draw on Sunday May 26th. The catch is, if you are a lucky winner you have to do the same. A pay it forward of your own within 12 months. Good Luck and please make sure I am able to contact you. I will post the winning names on Monday May 26th.















Sue, the little quilt looks great over that shelf. I am so happy it has a wonderful home with you! Have fun with the Pay-it-forward project...it was so nice to meet you in person! I guess I better not enter your draw at this time...I still have the other two quilts to make for my PIF project. And you know how busy this summer is going to be! How are you getting along with Fernhill? I haven't started mine yet, but I am on Santa Four of the Santa Quartet!
ReplyDeleteThe corner of your bathroom looks beautiful and the little quilt looks perfect there! Wendy xx
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis was a cool idea...I dont know where i was...I would have signed up. Thanks for dropping by to see me...hugs-S
ReplyDelete