It has always been one of my dreams to own a Quaint little Tea Room, that dream will probably never happen in reality soooo I have decided to convert our garden shed. During the summer its mostly empty anyway with the garden furniture being outside, the rest of it is mostly junk! We all like to collect junk!
Hubby built the shed about 3 years ago now (Yes I helped him) After we finished the roof I could hardly move my arms after passing the shingles up to him on the roof, I don't do heights! I am on the hunt for used items to furnish it once its decorated inside, Before Christmas I am hoping to have a craft sale and have it decorated inside and out with christmas lights etc! On the day of the sale Hubby will be manning the bonfire, Mum will be in charge of the beverages and Dad the Christmas music (they don't know that yet though)
Now all I need is time to make it happen and someone to join in with the sale at the beginning of December!
Stephanie? Heather? Tammy? Mum? Dad? Lesley? Laura? Anyone? LOL!















What a great idea! If only we didn't live thousands of miles away! You better get busy on your Santa Quartet...giggle!
ReplyDeletewhat a fun and wonderful idea :) can't wait for pictures of the fun!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a wonderful idea, I would so enjoy visiting if I lived nearby!!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like fun...if I lived closer..i'd be there:):) Lesley said she got to meet you in person... I would have loved to have been there to meet you both:):) Much love- S
ReplyDeleteI am coming,will have to check out flights.My first trip to Canada is long over due.xx
ReplyDeleteMiss you loads matey.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete