Look who appeared just in time for some Easter Cake!
Only the head and ears are made at the moment but she wanted to say
"Hello and Happy Easter"
Daisy and Jackson were eagerly looking at the cake as well, I think they can make do with an Easter carrot each, much better for them!
Mum finished this beautiful cross stitch for me a while back, she always does such a good job and compared to me is so quick!
I bought this kit when I lived in England when we were at the the Cosford large model air show
I think it was about 1998!
Thanks Mum XXX
My friend Laura made me this lovely wool table mat with chickens on, she knows me well!
Can you see her lovely blanket stitch, shes so neat!
I hope you have all had a happy and very chocolately Easter!

























What a sweet little bunny hiding in the flowers! And that cake sure looks yummy! Your Mum's cross stitch is so beautiful, as is that gorgeous little chicken table mat. Great post!
ReplyDeleteYour bunny head looks so sweet, looking forward to seeing it finished! The cross stitch, cake and table mat are all lovely too.
ReplyDeleteReally LOVE the cross stitch!!! Your Mom did an awesome job:):) Happy Easter!!
ReplyDeleteHi my bestist matey,hope you had a good Easter Day.Wish I could have been there to sample that cake(Sue's cakes are delicious )
ReplyDeleteYour mums cross stitch is beautiful ,I have a couple she could finish LOL,wouldn't be the first time would it.
Take care.laura xx
Such a cute Bunny in your flowers. Hope you had a great Easter.
ReplyDeleteWOW!! your Mum did a fabulous job of the cross stitch..