Thursday, October 11, 2012

Christmas is a coming.... Baking & Cross Stitch

With our first dusting of snow ( it was just a dusting) freezing rain and wind  the roads were turned into skating rinks! Luckily I had an appointment this morning so missed the traffic, with my extra spare time before I left for work I made this Banana Bread. I usually end up throwing the Bananas away but I was determined not to waste them this week, hope it tastes as good as it looks!
My thought's have turned to Christmas and all the goodies I will need to make for the grandchildren.  Today I bought the 2012 Christmas Cross Stitch Ornaments magazine so will make a start with a few of these pretty ornaments, there is one ornament I know that BOTH my daughters will have their eye on!
I had better get stitching tonight!


4 comments:

  1. The cake looks yummy,just the thing to have with a nice cup of tea,get the kettle on...oh
    I do miss you.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too, do you remember when? That's what I miss we used to have good times xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Banana Bread does look delicious....

    Oh sew many wonderful projects in your new book...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you remember....shoo fly don't bother me,and the car park bar coming down on us,we were laughing so much .xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, have a great day!

Animal Kingdom Birthday Card

Animal Kingdom Birthday Card
This is card I made for my Grandsons 5th Birthday, Apparently he liked the googly eyes the best!

Braydon & Alphabet Quilt

Braydon & Alphabet Quilt
Here is my eldest grandson with a quilt I made for him

Alphabet Quilt