Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Time's a Ticking - soooooo excited!

In one week and 6 days I will go to work in the morning then leave at 12 noon and drive to the AIRPORT, Hubby will be driving as well  as we have to pick up a rather large package at the Calgary aiport.  Our daughter Stephanie and her hubby John and our 5 Grandchildren  are flying in from England for 5 weeks... Can't wait ... We haven't seen them for 2 years and 2 months and have yet to meet our 2 youngest grandchildren. The kiddlys are Braydon 7, Harrison 4, Emily 3, Alfie 18 mths and baby Isla Hope 5 mths.
Do you like my new flag?
A few pictures of my garden 
 Isn't nature wonderful, just love how the flowers appear after all the cold we get here!





7 comments:

  1. The garden looks lovely Sue.
    Bet you're very excited about seeing Steph John and the family,bet they are too.
    Enjoy your time with them.Speak soon.
    Loads of love Lou.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh How exciting for you.... I bet you can't wait... I love your new flag.Perfect welcome... Just love cuddle and enjoy your gorgeous family....

    I see you are lucky enough to have joined Fernhill BOM. I waited too long and now they have all gone. Have tried several different sources to no avail.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so very excited for you! I know what it is like to have family home. As I write this, my daughter and her fiance are flying back to the west...they have been here for almost two weeks and it was wonderful! Enjoy your very special family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am smiling Sue! Love the flag!!!
    I imagine you are extremely excited about your family visiting you and especially so as you will be meeting two of your grandchildren for the very first time. Thats.......wonderful...really!

    There's nothing like the natural colour of flowers!

    Have a great time

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flowers are beautiful! I'm sure you're going to have a wonderful time with your family! Enjoy! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your flag and your garden look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute photo of your granddaughter! I love your flag, and I am excited for you, waiting for your grandchildren to arrive!♥ I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, have a great day!

Animal Kingdom Birthday Card

Animal Kingdom Birthday Card
This is card I made for my Grandsons 5th Birthday, Apparently he liked the googly eyes the best!

Braydon & Alphabet Quilt

Braydon & Alphabet Quilt
Here is my eldest grandson with a quilt I made for him

Alphabet Quilt