Sunday, July 22, 2012

She's caught the Sewing Bug...

My eldest granddaughter Eloise is just 8, her mum, Vicky, has been sewing some nappy's and Ellie decided to have a go.  Here she is  for the very first  time using a sewing machine!
Lets hope she wants to carry on, here is what she made, so cute!
Nice one Ellie, Nanny is so proud, wish you were here so I could help you xxx


6 comments:

  1. Didn't she do well, those little owl nappies are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Sue,
    SO young and craft wise already...good start and lovely nappies. I love the photo of your grand-daughter busy at her sewing!
    I feel extremely encouraged by this photo as I have been humming and haring about buying a sewing machine but the last time I used a sewing machine I was at school (centuries ago) and I'm wondering if I'm going to be able to learn how to use it. If E can I must be able to!


    Keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She'll be sewing like a professional soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love to see the young ones sewing..
    You did a fabulous job on the owl nappy Ellie...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well we now what Eloise will be asking for soon her own sewing machine. What a top job on the very cute owl nappy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's done a lovely job, such a cute bunny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, have a great day!

Animal Kingdom Birthday Card

Animal Kingdom Birthday Card
This is card I made for my Grandsons 5th Birthday, Apparently he liked the googly eyes the best!

Braydon & Alphabet Quilt

Braydon & Alphabet Quilt
Here is my eldest grandson with a quilt I made for him

Alphabet Quilt