Thursday, April 26, 2012

Where is Maddy????

Madeleine has been missing from her family since 2007 when she was abducted while on holiday in Portugal.  If you look closely at the eyes there is a distinguishing mark in her right eye that makes it very obvious who this little girl is...  I imagine you can contact ANY Police Force if you have any news or think you may have seen her.  I can't imagine losing one of my children or grandchildren can you?

I hope one day she is found so her family can really live again xxx

1 comment:

  1. I've always prayed they find this little girl although I hate to think of what she may be going through. It's a parents worst nightmare!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, have a great day!

Animal Kingdom Birthday Card

Animal Kingdom Birthday Card
This is card I made for my Grandsons 5th Birthday, Apparently he liked the googly eyes the best!

Braydon & Alphabet Quilt

Braydon & Alphabet Quilt
Here is my eldest grandson with a quilt I made for him

Alphabet Quilt