Monday, April 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Animal Kingdom Birthday Card
This is card I made for my Grandsons 5th Birthday, Apparently he liked the googly eyes the best!
Braydon & Alphabet Quilt
Here is my eldest grandson with a quilt I made for him
Alphabet Quilt















Lovely snoozy,very pretty.Isla is a beauty,bet you are getting excited.
ReplyDeleteBet Steph is as well.Just finished your birthday present,that all I'm telling ya.xxx don't work too hard. Lol.xxx
Isla is beautiful and I love the snoozie pouch. I have a new baby grandddaughter, nine weeks old. Enjoy your time with Isla!
ReplyDeleteIsla is a very pretty babe and looks so cute in her beautiful Snoozie Pouch.
ReplyDeleteSue, Isla is a lil' Angel! You enjoy all the special moments you shall have with her! I just love your lil' snoozie, great job!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is such a sweetie and her fancy pouch is just adorable!
ReplyDeleteIsla is so gorgeous and the pouch looks beautiful on her.
ReplyDelete