Still working on the ripples, the only time I crochet is while I am travelling to and from work, on the last repeat now, don't you just love the fringing! I really should weave these in as I go but its such a treat at the end of the project (NOT)
I have always fancied trying a ripple blanket, with my new grandaughter Isla coming for a visit in July I couldnt think of a better time to make one.. the yarn I am using is from a blanket I WAS going to make when I first found out she was going to be a girl. The pattern came from Lucy's blog at Attic 24
I have always fancied trying a ripple blanket, with my new grandaughter Isla coming for a visit in July I couldnt think of a better time to make one.. the yarn I am using is from a blanket I WAS going to make when I first found out she was going to be a girl. The pattern came from Lucy's blog at Attic 24
So far so good....















Going to look good,please put it on when finished.
ReplyDeleteI think you are on a bit of a curved binge at the moment ..xxxx
Looking lovely so far, crochet rugs are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSo far, so GREAT! I have to find some time to learn to crochet properly too. Tracee xx
ReplyDeleteSue it's looking really lovely.love the colours.xxx
ReplyDeleteI might have a go myself,make tiny blankets for the baby unit..xxx were are you.
ReplyDeleteYou're not here often enough. Have you finished the blanket yet.xxx
How do you crochet when you are driving?.I have started a ripple blanket,but it's tiny for the baby unit,thought I could make a few of these instead of quilting .I have mountains of wool.thanks for the idea.
ReplyDelete