Monday, May 7, 2012

My Family in a quilt....

The embroidery machine came out from hiding at the weekend, 
haven't used it for a while so decided to give it a work out, this is what I have done so far,
These are the Grandkids  from my youngest daughter Vicky's family
Here is Eloise, smiling as usual...


9 comments:

  1. Lovely,what you going to make with it.Love the embroidery system ,still use mine a lot,mostly for cards.My machine is in desperate need of a service,It's 12 years old now .
    Lot long till you see your family.Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute your family is...
    Nice smile Eloise....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute!! Love the little family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! What will you do with the embroidery?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm anxious to see what you do with these treasures, too! I loved looking at your crochet work. You are one talented gal!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful blog !!!

    have a good day

    bisous de FRANCE

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL BLOG HAVE A GOOD DAY

    BISOUS DE FRANCE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Sue,
    Thank you for your comments on my blog. I am now your newest follower.
    I absolutely love your embroidery family pic...and your blog is very inviting so off I go to have a look around some more

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, have a great day!

Animal Kingdom Birthday Card

Animal Kingdom Birthday Card
This is card I made for my Grandsons 5th Birthday, Apparently he liked the googly eyes the best!

Braydon & Alphabet Quilt

Braydon & Alphabet Quilt
Here is my eldest grandson with a quilt I made for him

Alphabet Quilt