Monday, March 12, 2012

My New Sewing Table

A few weeks ago I was visiting Josie's blog http://dillydimple.blogspot.com/ where she was stitching away using one of these Sew Ezi Tables
 

Now while I think they are a great idea and look really nice, I really didn't want to spend around $300.00. Soooooooo, I persuaded hubby to repurpose a table we had  in the garage (he said it was getting in the way) I was able to buy just the insert for my machine from http://www.sewezi.com/canada/orders.htm  for abut $45.00.  Hubby has cut the opening in the table for me and I am in the process of painting it.
I am going to put casters on the legs so I can sew in the garden when the weather is nice (thats unless we have the gale force winds which we normally have here in Alberta in the summer) Thank you Josie for telling me where you had purchased your flat surface from.
More pics to follow...


4 comments:

  1. You are so going to love your new table...it made all the difference in the world when I sew.!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so clever & it givesyou more room too. Tracee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I have been to Alberta in the summer, and it gets hot! Enjoy sewing outside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea, it looks like it will be so helpful. What a clever hubby!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, have a great day!

Animal Kingdom Birthday Card

Animal Kingdom Birthday Card
This is card I made for my Grandsons 5th Birthday, Apparently he liked the googly eyes the best!

Braydon & Alphabet Quilt

Braydon & Alphabet Quilt
Here is my eldest grandson with a quilt I made for him

Alphabet Quilt