I have been playing with my Lil Twister tool, its strange sewing a quilt top then chopping it up again...
I love how the pin wheels form, I wish I had used a different colour for the borders though. I must say for the first few minutes it was confusing then it clicked into place and its soooooo easy peasy. Hoping to finish the top tonight... then maybe on to a table runner, maybe a cushion, maybe a bag! so many choices.....















looks lovely,love the colours,xxx no idea what a swister is though Sue,thought it was something to do with the wind,xxx or that game we used to play
ReplyDeleteIt's like a surprise isn't it! It's so hard to know how it will look assembled after the cutting. That border choice can be a sneaky one for sure!
ReplyDeleteThat is really cute and I like your colous. I recall showing a friend a disappearing 9 patch quilt top that I had made and after explaining to her how it was done she said, "silly you!". lol We must be nuts to put together patchwork squares then cut them apart but it looks so good.
ReplyDeleteI'd never heard of this tool but wow... what a lovely result!! I wonder if these are available in the UK....
ReplyDeleteI've made two Lil Twister quilts and they're so much fun! :0)
ReplyDeleteYour quilt looks beautiful, what a clever idea!
ReplyDelete