Thursday, March 15, 2012

Just couldn't resist this sign....

6 comments:

  1. So cute! Wish it was Spring here! We had a snowfall warning today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a wind warning, then snow over the weekend...lovely start to spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a real lovely week,but promised a wet weekend... Pincushion in the post.loads of love as always,Lou.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sign made me laugh so much, that's I need a good laugh.
    Have an awesome day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love signs like this one! They make you take a second look to see if you read it correctly. Too funny! I'm glad you shared it, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, have a great day!

Animal Kingdom Birthday Card

Animal Kingdom Birthday Card
This is card I made for my Grandsons 5th Birthday, Apparently he liked the googly eyes the best!

Braydon & Alphabet Quilt

Braydon & Alphabet Quilt
Here is my eldest grandson with a quilt I made for him

Alphabet Quilt