Friday, August 23, 2013
Nearly a finish - Wool and Hexi's and My GARDEN!
The hexi project was the last thing I grabbed from the house as we fled from the flood! I had every intention of working on this project while we were ousted, it was not too be, it languished in a bag in the RV until I finally started work in it again this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Animal Kingdom Birthday Card
This is card I made for my Grandsons 5th Birthday, Apparently he liked the googly eyes the best!
Braydon & Alphabet Quilt
Here is my eldest grandson with a quilt I made for him
Alphabet Quilt





















Beautiful Work as always, your yard looks marvelous now! Have a great long weekend and wonderful fall!
ReplyDeleteGlad the wool mat was safe its beautiful.The hexis are lovely,you know I love Hexis.
ReplyDeleteThe garden is looking like a garden again matey .xx
Your hexies are looking lovely and I love the wool mat, thank goodness it was safe! Your garden is looking good, amazing to think it was covered in water! Hugs Wendy
ReplyDeleteSue, it's so nice to see your projects! Love the hexies, and that wool mat is a real treasure! It was fabulous to visit with you during my trip to Calgary and take an excursion with you to the quilt shop.I think we were both motivated that day!Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteGlad things are getting back to normal a little bit. And glad your mojo returned and you are finding solace stitching again!! Glad you enjoyed your visit with Lesley! I get to spend some time with her next month and can hardly wait.
ReplyDeletewow can't get over how well the garden has recovered, you wouldn't think it was the same garden as in the previous pic.
ReplyDeleteglad you saved those hexies and your mat, they look beautiful. sad though that you lost so much.