Look what I received in my mail today!
A few weeks ago I commented on Carol's blog about some drawings and decorated envelopes she had made, this what she sent to me, a nice surprise in with the usual bills. I need to get cracking now to repay the compliment, who knows if YOU might receive one in your mail !
Thank you Carol x
My youngest Grandson in England, Harry loves the Super Hero's but my daughter Vicky couldn't find the little Fisher Price figures, I was wondering what to do for a birthday gift and had a look in Wal Mart (they have everything) and found these
I wanted to make the package a little smaller due to shipping cost's so came up with this idea of a little draw string bag, just the right size right for little hands to cart about!
I traced an image I found for the applique and used felt.
I have started another one for Alfie now, hope he likes Super Hero's as well!
Here they are in bed!
















He's going to be so chuffed..I love the bag,it's great.xx
ReplyDeleteThat is such a cute idea! Looks great. xx
ReplyDeleteThese are adorable! They will be all the rage now...your appliqué is so perfect!
ReplyDeleteForgot to say how beautiful Carol's envelope is...lucky you!
ReplyDeleteYour little GS will adore the small superheros in their beautiful appliquéd bag..
ReplyDeleteLovely mum! xxxx
ReplyDeleteI loved making that envelope for you! So glad you like it. Great idea for your little one. He will love that gift!
ReplyDeleteAw that is so cute!
ReplyDelete