At work this year we decided to do a pot luck lunch, lots of lovely goodies, I made these cake pops!
I wasn't going to dress up, as usual I had left things until the last minute, so with 15 minutes to spare I was wrapped up as a cobweb and made myself a spider to keep me company...
Here I am with Janet, the site superintendent LOL and Superman (our boss Marlin) Our resident office witch, Heather was also in attendance casting spells.. he he he... shes very nice really!
Heather had also made a chocolate spider using ingredients from her Epicure business.
Last but not least is a tiny bit of cross stitch, I have been working on for the last 2 weeks, hope to show the finished project soon!


















Great fun photos.
ReplyDeleteCross stitch...I havnt done any for years.Was thinking of putting a few of my old ones on here.I am trying to teach myself needle turn appliqué at the moment.How are you with that...
Hope all are well.
PS.Bri will be 65 on Monday,can you believe it....
Xx
Oh forgot to say,the cakes on sticks look brill.
ReplyDeleteThe cake pops look gorgeous and yummy! I look forward to seeing the finished cross stitch.
ReplyDelete