I really like signs and am always on the look out for new ones for the house and garden, I picked this one up on Sunday. As some of you know I don't get to see my grandchildren as they all live in England and we live in Canada, However my eldest daughter Stephanie is coming on holiday for 5 weeks at the end of July with her hubby and the 5 kiddies, I can hardly wait..they are 7, 5, 3, 18 mths and 6 weeks old!
I'm sure my Granny Skills are going to be tested to the max....















How wonderful for you to have the family coming home for 5 weeks!!!!! You must be so excited to see the grandkids. Enjoy. Love that sign.
ReplyDeleteThis is a perfect sign for a perfect grandmother! You will have such a special time with your family! Are you counting the days yet?
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful sign! I've never seen one like it but I know lots of grandmothers who would love it. blessings, marlene
ReplyDeleteYou'll have a great time.Kev will be in his element with the boys,and you will have some lovely girlie times with Steph and the girls.Enjoy.and keep baking .love Lxxxx
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your family!!! My Mom is here now for 2 weeks....I love it when family comes to visit :):) I think your sign is sweet too!! Hugs
ReplyDeleteOh Sue what fun you will have.
ReplyDeleteLots of big cuddles and kisses.
Enjoy the five weeks.
I am happy for you, Sue
ReplyDeleteWow, 5 weeks, you're all going to have so much fun. Perfect lil' Sign for you! Love it!