Here's the birthday girl 'Macy' with her new outfit on! fits a treat...
I wanted to make something a little different for a change for one of my granddaughters, so I bought a t- shirt and appliqued it with some cupcakes and chopped the bottom of it into a fringe....
Then I made a skirt to match, a few scrunchies will complete the outfit, I hope she likes it!
















Great idea Sue and I am sure your GD will love her outfit.
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely Sue,who ever gets it will love it.you are lucky your granddaughters are lovely ang girlie,mine is a tomboy,it's only jeans for her.xx
ReplyDeletePs,my old blog that never got of the ground is now Lilly's blog,and you are her only member.xxxlol
Jayda might like that t shirt though,with a big bead at the end of each tassel she likes beads and could do that herself.Imight just pinch that idea Sue (I won't be making a skirt though) love n miss you loads L xx
ReplyDeleteCute, cute outfit! Isn't that some fun fabric. I like the T-Shirt fringe idea!
ReplyDeleteJust to stinkin' cute!!! :O) I wish my girl was little again :):) Hugs
ReplyDeleteShe'll love it cause Grandma made it. It is so funky and unique that she'll be envied by many.
ReplyDeleteCute outfit, she'll love that fringe!
ReplyDeleteIt's very cute, I'm sure she will love her special outfit!
ReplyDeleteMacey looks gorgeous in her new outfit.xxx
ReplyDeleteThe outfit is nearly as pretty as your granddaughter.. She has a beautiful smile.
ReplyDelete