Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Oh How I LOVE Glitter!

Thought I would show you the card I made for My Mum and Dad, it was quite a big card, the images I printed from Joanna Sheen's Thomas Kinkade's Papercraft CD that I purchased last year from http://www.joannasheen.com/craft-supplies/cdrom-thomas-kinkade-3-disk-set/  There are 3 CD's in the set, one is cottages in the country, one is the sea and the third is the Christmas CD, beautiful images.   
I covered the card with glitter, it was so pretty but doesn't show up in the pictures very well (any tips for getting glitter to show up on pictures?)





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Sue!! Congrats on a job well done!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful,how come I don't get hand made cards? Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, have a great day!

Animal Kingdom Birthday Card

Animal Kingdom Birthday Card
This is card I made for my Grandsons 5th Birthday, Apparently he liked the googly eyes the best!

Braydon & Alphabet Quilt

Braydon & Alphabet Quilt
Here is my eldest grandson with a quilt I made for him

Alphabet Quilt