Monday, December 19, 2011

Look what I WON...

This lovely quilt from Sandi over at http://sandrakayedesigns.blogspot.com/
What a nice surprise when I opened my e mail that morning at work, it made my day!
Sandi has done a wonderful job of quilting this little quilt.

 I actually won it a few weeks ago but at the time I was waiting for my surgery and my mind was on other things... I found out last Wednesday that Sandi had the same surgery as me on Monday, us girls have to stick together.  Get Well Soon Sandi it's Christmas xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, it looks lovely. You two will have to take it easy and let family wait on you for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you love it...I had a super time making it!!! It's nice to know someone loves my work!! Hey, you got a blog button! I am taking it home with me.!! I'm feeling pretty good these days!! Many hugs Sweets!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, have a great day!

Animal Kingdom Birthday Card

Animal Kingdom Birthday Card
This is card I made for my Grandsons 5th Birthday, Apparently he liked the googly eyes the best!

Braydon & Alphabet Quilt

Braydon & Alphabet Quilt
Here is my eldest grandson with a quilt I made for him

Alphabet Quilt