Saturday, September 17, 2011

Want to be organized? I WISH

If you like organization take a look at this lady's craft room, Katie has done wonderful job, I think I may have to get some tips from her... These pictures are just a few, you should check out Katie's blog.
http://bothsidesofthepaper.blogspot.com/p/my-crafting-space.html







Love how the scrapbook pages are displayed!
Great job Katie..

2 comments:

  1. OMG Maybe if my cave was as big as Kate's I may be able to keep it tidy BUT then agian maybe not. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we ever build a house, then I am planning a craft room like that! But how does one even plan it?? Most of us make do with a bedroom!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, have a great day!

Animal Kingdom Birthday Card

Animal Kingdom Birthday Card
This is card I made for my Grandsons 5th Birthday, Apparently he liked the googly eyes the best!

Braydon & Alphabet Quilt

Braydon & Alphabet Quilt
Here is my eldest grandson with a quilt I made for him

Alphabet Quilt