Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tis the Season-Update

Sadly I didnt finish it......BUT I do have the backing fabric and I have done some of the finishing touches so I am hoping it will get done this week, I have had to work on a few other things so I will share them when they I have taken some pictures...
Have a great week everyone!

I am supposed to be working on my quilt, Chooky Blue is expecting it finished by Sept 30th.
 Hmmm I don't know if its going to happen yet, I have stitched it all together, it needs a few finishing touches then quilting and binding, I like making things but not the actual quilting so much, it always makes my hands sore! I was a late starter though so maybe I'll get a few more weeks?????????


5 comments:

  1. go for it Sue........the end is in sight...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and your quilt looks lovely.........great colours.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors you have chosen Sue... Not far to go now..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those fabrics...I so wish I would have gotten in on this one...still plan to do it some day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilt is beautiful, I love the fabrics you have chosen and you are so close to finishing! I would love to do this one day too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, have a great day!

Animal Kingdom Birthday Card

Animal Kingdom Birthday Card
This is card I made for my Grandsons 5th Birthday, Apparently he liked the googly eyes the best!

Braydon & Alphabet Quilt

Braydon & Alphabet Quilt
Here is my eldest grandson with a quilt I made for him

Alphabet Quilt