
IT'S ALL ABOUT ME LAURA
This is my post for the Blog Hop 'All About Me" hosted by Marleen at Stitchin by the Lake and Samm at Sew We Quilt I didn't want to do me and thought Laura would make a good subject, you can find Lou over at Lou's News
My friend Laura lives in Coventry, England. We used to have loads of fun when I lived in Coventry, I have known Lou for over 30 years and miss her every day, we were each others inspiration in our crafting world! We were (and still are) the best of friends,
Hmmm not sure what's going to become of us when she see's this!
Laura really isn't this shape, but oh well, I had to follow the pattern!
She had to have some bloomers, now shes retired she can't be having any drafts when the wind blows...
Lou loves jewellery, she even has her nose pierced!
What do you think Bri?
Hope you like it My Friend, hehehehe xxx
Please visit all the other ladies for today!
Thursday, February 21
Chickadees Country Cottage Crafts You are here....




















I do hope you stay friends! I think it is delightful - now the crackled fabric for the legs - oh my.
ReplyDeleteHey! That looks like me! hehe!!!
ReplyDeleteI have friends who I used to live next door to that are 20+ hours away now but we are still as close as we ever were. Love my friends too!
Your friend is going to love this!
Laura is just a Hoot and a half! Omgosh...the bling - that piercing...those LIPS!!!! And the bloomers...she will love this!!!!
ReplyDeleteLaura is quite the gal! Love her bloomers and those red toe nails, fantastic! Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteJust plain adorable!! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteShe's gorgeous! Love the bloomers!
ReplyDeleteShe is crazy cute! Love the underslirt and the shoes! Great!!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic adaptation of the pattern, great job!
ReplyDeleteYou have really put several smiles on my face. You are a very funny lady full of humor. And the bloomers LOL
ReplyDeleteI think you could hear my laughter all away from Sweden. Thanks for sharing
Very creative! Great job!
ReplyDeleteFabulous! I love your 'Laura Jane'! I'm in England too and Laura will be needing her bloomers today!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing!
Love her!!!
ReplyDeleteSue, your gal is precious! Love the outfit, the extra bloomers, the bling, and just everything about her! Well done!
ReplyDeleteLove the 3D skirt and of course, the bloomers!
ReplyDeleteLove your lady! really like all the details. Thanks for sharing. vickise at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, how cute! You REALLY made this pattern your own, in ways I never would have thought of. I love it, and this is exactly why I LOVE these Hops!!
ReplyDeleteToo funny!!
ReplyDeleteI love it !!!
MMMM I think Laura will love you for it ....bloomers and all...she does look she would be friendly albeit a comical character...I adore her lol
ReplyDeleteAdorable embellishments! The tiny spools for buttons, the hexi purse, bling on her glasses...great job!
ReplyDeleteOMG Laura will love it what friend wouldn't. You have given her sparkle, bloomers and all kinds of embellishments..even a earring in her nose. I don;t even know her and feel she will just love it...great job.
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute. Love the design.
ReplyDeleteFunny lady - thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI'd love it if I were Laura! She's so bold and a lady who knows what she wants! Thanks for introducing her to the world!
ReplyDeleteGreat bloomers! Thanks for sharing your lovely lady.
ReplyDeleteThat's really good mum! I'm sure she will love it! lol
ReplyDeleteOk, you need to know that the song "wild thing, you make my heart sing" is running thru my head!! LOL... Too darn cute she is!
ReplyDeleteShe's a little bit rock and roll......and just as fine as wine! Super great job.
ReplyDeleteLOL, Super job on your "ME" !
ReplyDeleteShe is very cool--I love all the additional items you added!
ReplyDeleteLove the bloomers! This is fantastic- LOVE everything about it!
ReplyDeleteRosemary B here: Adorable. I hope your friend will display this with pride. It is so cute -- perhaps her alter-ego. I love how you gave her some legs and very nice shoes! This is really a treasure. I am certain Laura will be honored to have it.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing
How adorable! I love the addition of the skirt and legs!
ReplyDeleteLove those bloomers... hahaha!! Very sweet creation!
ReplyDeleteI love the skirt and the bloomers! I think your friend will enjoy your rendition of her! Great job!
ReplyDeleteWhat a clever idea to make this about your friend. She is a lovely lady.
ReplyDeleteWhat a good looking gal. I like her.
ReplyDeleteOMG! I love the bloomers, the lips the dress, everything! How cute is that! She will have to love it because she will get such a chuckle when she see it. Who couldn't laugh at how sweet she is?
ReplyDeleteThe bloomers are a great touch!
ReplyDeleteThe bloomers are great and it's so cold here in the UK that she really needs them!
ReplyDeleteLovely "old" girly. I like the way you "painted" the grown up version of the young girl. Good work.
ReplyDeleteregards Ingrid ( from Sweden)
Lovin the sexy legs! : )
ReplyDeleteSUE....,it's a good job I love you.hahaha She's lovely,a great piece of work.Bri said its a very good likeness .The bloomers are a bit like my thermals lol.
ReplyDeleteJust for the record friends,I do not have a nose piercing.lol
Well done Sue,she's lovely.xx
I'm considering our friendship.....xx
I wondered what your pal was going to say about your immortalizing her in cloth but it looks as though I am responding right after her. The bloomers, so cute! And nose piercing---well I guess that artistic license on that part, she said.
ReplyDeleteWell done!
Sew cute! Wonderful little embellishments. I love it and I am sure Laura will, too. Thanks for sharing ... :) Pat
ReplyDeleteyour Laura Jane is brilliant! I love the way you've done her skirt and bloomers!
ReplyDeleteVery cute. I love the nose ring.
ReplyDeletelove the fun details... great work
ReplyDeleteHaha!! that is cuteness...alot of work!! Thanks!! such a designer!!
ReplyDeleteNose pierced quilter with bloomers...fun touches!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME! Love all the little details. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteVery creative. Details are awesome.
ReplyDeleteLiz
Wow! You took Laura to the next level in this hop:)
ReplyDeleteShe's a beauty!
Oh, this is great! The fabric you used for the legs ~ was that meant to be fishnet hose or varicose veins or something else? Maybe I didn't see correctly. I adore how you included the details that just add the personality to go with the wall hanging so we each feel we know your friend. The details are superb, including the bloomers and the nose ring. Thank you for taking time to make the project, blog, and inspire us all, and most of all introduce us all to your friend whom you miss so much every day.
ReplyDeletecute lady, love the skirt! thank's for hopping with us
ReplyDeleteI think your friend is going to love it. Great fun.
ReplyDeleteHow cute!!! LOVE those bloomers and sandals. And all that bling! Great job!!!
ReplyDeleteToo funny!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe earrings and buttons are over the top:)
I'm sure she is thrilled that you choose her to use as a model. Funny.
ReplyDeleteI love all the details you put into her, from the toe nail polish, jewelry, bloomers, 3-D skirt...she is awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteI bet your friend is honored that you chose her as your model! Wonderful job! I love the accents in her hair.
ReplyDeleteWhat a hoot! Those lips are wonderful, as are the frilly bloomers. I hope your friend is rolling on the floor laughing (as I am) :-)
ReplyDeleteSo funny and so fun and so wonderful! I love the bloomers and the pierced nose and the joy of the whole piece! blessings, marlene
ReplyDeleteI love what you have done with this!!!! The bloomers and pedicure are wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHow cute , you have got to love those bloomers and the shoes too . Thanks for sharing .
ReplyDeleteI love your creativity with her clothes and all the delightful details!!
ReplyDeleteba ha ha ha! I LOVE IT!! My favorite part are the bloomers, they crack me up!
ReplyDeleteYou did an awesome job, thank you so much for sharing!
I like your friend... she's great !!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Very nicely done!
ReplyDeleteI hope she likes it too. I think she's cute.
ReplyDeleteI am enjoying this uber fun hop. Your version of Ms. Biased is fabulous and I love the bling you have added to bring out her personality. Creative Hearts are Happy Hearts...
ReplyDeleteI love her! Her bloomers and skirt are fantastic. The nose ring is a nice touch!
ReplyDeleteLove the shoes!
ReplyDeletethis one is my favorite!! it's hilarious :-)
ReplyDeleteWonderful! So creative!
ReplyDeleteHoly smokes - this is tops!! Love that you did a whole person and the details and the embellishments are just outstanding. Loved the lips, the bloomers, the fabric you used for legs, the nose earring...fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI really like your interpretation of the pattern. Very original!
ReplyDeleteHi!!! Wait!!! I have to quilt laughing!! Love her!! Too funny!!! Wonderful sweet fun!!! Thanks for the fun and laughter!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is just so funny, I love what you did with her.
ReplyDeleteHer lips are womderful!
ReplyDeleteLooooove your lady!!! So fun!! Bet your dear friend will love it too!! Adorable!
ReplyDeleteShe is so quirky and awesome! I LOVE the bloomers!!
ReplyDeleteI am really enjoying the creativity very fun Thank-you for sharing and now I also have a new blog to follow.
ReplyDeleteLove your friend she looks like a fun loving lady.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! I love it! You did a fabulous job.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I hope your friend enjoys this as much as we are!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing with us...it is fabulous.
ReplyDeleteGreat job! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteJust perfect is what I think. The addition of the bloomers was a great idea.
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful and the bloomers......perfect!
ReplyDeleteLaura certainly has her own style. Love the bloomers and nose ring. Sew Nice.
ReplyDeletewow Laura has great legs, wonderful shoes and such a nice skirt. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteIt's gorgeous Sue, I had to find Laura's comment to see what she thought!! Fun about the nose piercing.
ReplyDeleteThis is just terrific! So fun......nice work!
ReplyDeleteshe is DA BEST!!! This is such a fun hop.. my day is today... http://blog.patsloan.com/2013/02/its-all-about-mmm-me-you-who.html
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete