Thursday, February 9, 2012

Frosty Weather equals Rolo Cookies and Hot Chocolate X X X

As you can see from this post the weather has turned a little cooler again here in Canada, I made these on Sunday when we came home from the mountains!
you can get the recipe here we had them with Rolo Hot Chocolate!
Just listening to Barry White's All Time Greatest Hits while I write this post, his music takes me way back to my teens, oh those memories and the fun I had with my SIL Lesley and friend Heather (I miss you both)
 feeling all warm and cozy now, think I'll go home and sit by the fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, have a great day!

Animal Kingdom Birthday Card

Animal Kingdom Birthday Card
This is card I made for my Grandsons 5th Birthday, Apparently he liked the googly eyes the best!

Braydon & Alphabet Quilt

Braydon & Alphabet Quilt
Here is my eldest grandson with a quilt I made for him

Alphabet Quilt