Tuesday, December 6, 2011

We have SNOW & I will be away for a while...

Here is the view from my kitchen window, it will stay like this until April probably brrrrrrrrrr
Tomorrow I go for surgery to have my Gall Bladder removed (scared) can you see me shudder!!! I have never had surgery before, still a few days off work and lots of stitching (I hope).

I hope to be back with a new look for my Blog and some pictures of my Tis the Season quilt from the
Stitch a Long over at Chooky's http://stitch-a-long.blogspot.com/

Have a good week everyone, Hope your Christmas decorating and shopping are nearly finished.....

7 comments:

  1. All the best for your operation - you will be fine! Make the most of your stitching time.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodluck you will be fine.......been there done that..........
    is the Tis the Season done........very exciting.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Sue-- I pray your surgery goes well... I will be thinking about you!! I will chat with ya when you are feeling better Many, many, Hugs to you -Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue,
    I hope the surgery goes well and you make a quick recovery, in the mean time, relax and stitch...oh and stay warm!! BBBbbbbrrrr
    Hugs
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your surgery goes well Sue and you have a speedy recovery. I hope you are able to get lots of rest. Keep warm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm back... Thank you for you good wishes, very sore but otherwise OK!
    Managing to do a little stitching, nothing stops us does it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, have a great day!

Animal Kingdom Birthday Card

Animal Kingdom Birthday Card
This is card I made for my Grandsons 5th Birthday, Apparently he liked the googly eyes the best!

Braydon & Alphabet Quilt

Braydon & Alphabet Quilt
Here is my eldest grandson with a quilt I made for him

Alphabet Quilt