Thursday, November 3, 2011

Yikes we have SNOW forecast for tonight and tomorrow...

Yes we will have our first snow of the season, just  51 days now until Christmas.  I haven't finished any of my projects, just started some new ones (as usual). 

I am hoping to have a Ta- Dah moment over the weekend, but in the meantime here's a sneak  peek of some projects soon to be unveiled...
I think you might guess what this is...
And Miss Daisy taking a nap!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I cannot wait to see your finished project! I too need to get some Christmas sewing done quickly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects look beautiful, I look forward to seeing the finished results.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, have a great day!

Animal Kingdom Birthday Card

Animal Kingdom Birthday Card
This is card I made for my Grandsons 5th Birthday, Apparently he liked the googly eyes the best!

Braydon & Alphabet Quilt

Braydon & Alphabet Quilt
Here is my eldest grandson with a quilt I made for him

Alphabet Quilt