Looking forward to Anni Downs Some Kind of Wonderful.....
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Tis the Season
My Tis the Season quilt Is coming along nicely now, I hope to finish it over this weekend! Just have the binding to do and stitch the label. I have really enjoyed making this along with all the girls over at Chooky Blues Stitch a Long http://stitch-a-long.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Animal Kingdom Birthday Card
This is card I made for my Grandsons 5th Birthday, Apparently he liked the googly eyes the best!
Braydon & Alphabet Quilt
Here is my eldest grandson with a quilt I made for him
Alphabet Quilt
















well done Sue.......it's looking great......glad I gave you a little push to show us your TTS so far...........it looks good.........
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I have the patterns, now to just get started. :)
ReplyDeleteHave I told you yet that I love your redwork?? Because I do , every time I see it , it makes my heart go pitter patter. :O) :O) Hugs
ReplyDeleteTis the Season to be warm and cosy at your house! You made the perfect quilt to snuggle up in while you're waiting for Santa! Beautiful fabrics and colour choice... wish it was mine ;)
ReplyDeleteSue, your quilt is really lovely.... one of the nicest I have seen... Hope you got it finished..
ReplyDelete