Thought I would share a few pictures of my veggie garden this year, it started out like this
![]() |
Went to this![]() There was lots of sunshine, it grew like crazy |
I sowed French Marigold seeds to keep the bugs and bunny's away
I hope it all ripens before Jack Frost comes sniffing around!
If I can't have real chicken's.....
Lovely Autumn colours
Looking forward to fresh Tomato sauce
Guardians of my Veggie Patch























I love it Sue.. I am making a new plot this year and working hard to clear it..love the little chookie..xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful garden, well done! And homemade tomato sauce is great, my kids love it! Great idea of the little stones around your boxs-it has given me an idea! Thanks.
ReplyDeleteMichelle
Your garden is beautiful Sue and has grown amazingly! I love your chicken and the guardians.
ReplyDeleteYour garden is great. I have tried growing a vegie garden a few years ago. it wasn't great but was okay. The food is so much nicer from you own garden. Enjoy the rewards of you efforts. Home made tomato sauce is just the best.
ReplyDeleteSure wish my garden looked like yours! Beautiful! :)
ReplyDelete