Sunday, August 7, 2011

Card for Emily

Here's a card I have just made tonight for my youngest Granddaughter, the lovely Emily, she'll be 3 in a couple of weeks.

I used my Cricut Imagine and the Disney Classics cartridge.

4 comments:

  1. What a great card, you are very clever ... I'm sure Emily will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily is going to love her card.. so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is very nice. My sister make card as well you are very clever lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!!! Your granddaughter is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, have a great day!

Animal Kingdom Birthday Card

Animal Kingdom Birthday Card
This is card I made for my Grandsons 5th Birthday, Apparently he liked the googly eyes the best!

Braydon & Alphabet Quilt

Braydon & Alphabet Quilt
Here is my eldest grandson with a quilt I made for him

Alphabet Quilt