Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New Bag for i pad

I have just finished a bag for my i pad, the stitchery design came from a pattern I purchased a short time ago, the bag pattern I just made up as I went along, its a little snug as I added 2 pockets inside and they are getting in the way, good for keys though.



6 comments:

  1. Cuite bag! I love the stitchery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bag is beautiful, I love the stitchery and the puffs and buttons along the top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bag is beautiful. I like the stitchery is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos from your last post Sue... Love your bag....

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the bag...........beautiful.......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, have a great day!

Animal Kingdom Birthday Card

Animal Kingdom Birthday Card
This is card I made for my Grandsons 5th Birthday, Apparently he liked the googly eyes the best!

Braydon & Alphabet Quilt

Braydon & Alphabet Quilt
Here is my eldest grandson with a quilt I made for him

Alphabet Quilt