Thursday, July 21, 2011

More Hexis and a White Picket Fence

Here are a few more hexis that I've made for the Vignette Hexagon Quilt, I really wanted to show off my new Picket Fence that I've been wanting for a few years round my veggie garden, my dad made it and my hubby installed it, Thanks both, great job! xxx




Daisy thinks its a scratching fence

5 comments:

  1. Very cute way to display your hexies..Daisy is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fence looks lovely around your garden and I love your hexie flowers, Daisy is pretty cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fence around the veggies I used to have one in my last house

    ReplyDelete
  4. That white picket fence is adorable.. your boys did a good job.. What a great idea taking a photo of your hexies on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your hexie display... and oooh I want a white picket fence one day, just like yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, have a great day!

Animal Kingdom Birthday Card

Animal Kingdom Birthday Card
This is card I made for my Grandsons 5th Birthday, Apparently he liked the googly eyes the best!

Braydon & Alphabet Quilt

Braydon & Alphabet Quilt
Here is my eldest grandson with a quilt I made for him

Alphabet Quilt