Monday, May 2, 2011

First Hexis

In April I joined the Vignette Hexagon Quilt blog.  The girls in the blog are stitching 1" hexagons into flowers.Here are some pictures of my first five flowers, I have another 8 flowers cut out ready to be stitched.  I am trying not to repeat any of the flowers so I guess I'll be buying fat 8 eighths from now on.... Hope you like them.





3 comments:

  1. Sue, those hexie flowers are really beautiful. And I love the way you have presented them..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hexie flowers look so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them!!!!
    Love the new background!!!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, have a great day!

Animal Kingdom Birthday Card

Animal Kingdom Birthday Card
This is card I made for my Grandsons 5th Birthday, Apparently he liked the googly eyes the best!

Braydon & Alphabet Quilt

Braydon & Alphabet Quilt
Here is my eldest grandson with a quilt I made for him

Alphabet Quilt