I am a crafter that loves to start new projects... I love the country and camping, My dogs Daisy and Jackson, chickens, birdhouses, all things prim, my garden and most of all my FAMILY. I am from England originally, we came to live in Alberta, Canada in June 2001. I have 2 lovely grown up daughters Stephanie and Vicky, my Son Ian who is the baby of the family (25) and 9 beautiful Grandchildren. Thank you for visiting me, please pop in again!
Sue, can't wait to see pictures... I did find your nursery swap.... that is so cute, and I see you must have those face stamps.... so cute, I want to be able to make nice faces like those.... did you put a shiny penny on it, looks good, Maureen
Sue, can't wait to see pictures... I did find your nursery swap.... that is so cute, and I see you must have those face stamps.... so cute, I want to be able to make nice faces like those.... did you put a shiny penny on it, looks good,
ReplyDeleteMaureen
Congratulations Sue - your grandson is adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteKurt Russel eh? LOL I always thought he was good looking - and he aged very well too!
~Neenee~
http://thekrazykraftlady.blogspot.com
Hes PERFECT!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWell done the whole family. He is cute!!!
ReplyDelete