Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Animal Kingdom Birthday Card
This is card I made for my Grandsons 5th Birthday, Apparently he liked the googly eyes the best!
Braydon & Alphabet Quilt
Here is my eldest grandson with a quilt I made for him
Alphabet Quilt
















Awwww, this made me go all sentimental, it's super. I have just been reading your bio, do you get back to Coventry often? Be sure to let me know if you do, I am in Solihull (when I am in the UK), would love to meet up with you.
ReplyDeleteHi, thanks for you comment! I am new to this blog thingy and I'm having trouble putting things where I want them!
ReplyDeleteNo I dont get back to the UK very often (not Coventry anyway) as my daughters live in Lincolnshire, I am going over on Dec 31st to bring my youngest daughter out to Canada for approx 6 mths with her 3 children, I can't wait! I also have another daughetr there with her 3 children!
You make some lovely cards, keep up the good work!
Happy Halloween.